- Features & Benefits: From bite size to full size, our muﬃns are moist and aromatic – you’d swear you just took them out of the oven! Always baked in small batches with wholesome ingredients, each muﬃn is loaded with inclusions for a truly homemade appeal. Conveniently bite sized, these mini muﬃns can be enjoyed guilt-free any time of day. Bulk format is perfect for bakery displays and caterings.
- Serving Suggestions: Our blueberry streusel mini muﬃns can be served without any further preparation. Delicious with coﬀee or tea, or as a quick breakfast snack – great served warm!
- Brand: The Worthy Crumb Pastry Co.™
- Internal UPC: N/A
- Case GTIN/UPC: 1-07-70981-49102-5
- Case Pack: 6 – 30 count trays
- Pieces Per Case: 180
- Unit weight: 0.857 oz
- Kosher: OUD
- Freezer Shelf Life (from date of manufacture): 12 Months
- Thawed Shelf Life: 7 Days Overwrapped (Ambient)
- Storage Information: Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thawing Instructions: Remove required number of mini muffins and thaw at ambient temperature for 3.5 hours.
- Packaging: Corrugate Tray, Shrink Wrapped
- Net Case Weight: 9.7 lbs
- Gross Case Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Case Dimensions: L 20.31 x W 11.94” x H 7.00”
- Tie/Tier: 8 x 12(H) = 96
- Case Cube: .98 cu. ft
- Ingredients: UGAR, BLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, EGGS, BLUEBERRIES, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE FOR COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, INVERT SUGAR, GLYCERIN, LEAVENING (SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES), SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, POLYSORBATE 60, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, WHEY (MILK), SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, NONFATMILK, SOY FLOUR, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID AND SODIUM PROPIONATE (PRESERVATIVES), GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY. MAY CONTAIN WALNUTS.
Product Code 49102